View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #12
dreamingkristin's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,368
My Mood:
Ok. Dr checked. Cervix is still closed so that's good news. But had 2 contractions while he was checking cervix and measurements.
I asked about terb. Or Procardia and he doesn't wanna start those this early especially if cervix is good. Wants to save something in reserve in case we need meds later on.

So orders to take it easy and just watch and wait for now
Kristin - SAHM (former teacher) to I- (9), K- (7)and A- (5)and a E- (2)
dreamingkristin is offline   Reply With Quote