View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #16
mamaspice
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtechmom

That's exactly what I do. I love prefolds with snappis in a jelly roll or angel wings fold but I've had to much trouble with leaks when just trifolding and stuffing in a cover. Now DD isn't agreeing to keep her but still while I'm folding them and it's not to bad now but I see it getting worse.

I love the Tinkle Traps idea because you are absolutely right, the Bummis are to long and narrow right now.

I think I'll get one red workhorse and one brown and see which works. DD is long and skinny with a pretty high rise, her Thirsties Duo that we have is totally unsnapped and I still fight to get it to fit right. Hence the new diapers and covers needed (covers are easy we are going all wool, mostly as clothes).

I love diaper buying time, just wish I wasn't so wishy-washy, so thank you all for the help. If anyone has any other sized fitteds to suggest let me know
Yay! Have fun shopping! There is a great Tinkle Traps review video on youtube showing a bunch of the different options available.

ETA If you get closureless brown, you could fold the rise down. But not as trim.

Last edited by mamaspice; 01-12-2012 at 06:24 PM.
mamaspice is offline   Reply With Quote