View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
OKKiddo
Registered Users

Re: any April mammas still out there?

I can't believe how fast the time has gone!! Briella is 8 months and has kept me very busy with her insistence on speeding through milestones! She started cross crawling at 5.5 months and then pulling up a month later, she's cruising now and I'm terrified because she's discovered the stairs! Still no teeth and we're still nursing alllllll night long. I'm so tired and busy with her two brothers that I'm a big fat failure at cloth diapering. I realized that I needed to stop because we kept putting sposies on her to rush out of the house and then instead of going to get the cloth we would just put more sposies on her. So, the aha moment came when it had been almost a month of a missing wet bag that only got noticed and found by our older son. Amazingly enough, no stink at all--diapers are still in great condition but I don't dare risk it again. I keep thinking I should cloth diaper her again but I don't know how I'm going to manage that with an international move in the summer.
Nancy, CD'ing, Delayed Vax'ing, Co-Sleeping, BW'ing, AP'ing, Beginning Knitter, Wife to my soul mate and best friend,Tim since 10-18-2001, Mom to Bryan (12-14-06) Brennan (06-02-08), and with #3 due 04-28-11!
OKKiddo is offline   Reply With Quote