View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 08:58 AM   #5
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonders chat 1-13

Hmm I don't know if I am done but if we do have another I want it to be in the next 2 years. DH says he is happy with our family now and it feels complete to him but he is the one that always gets bit by the baby bug first!

I have thought about dtd too and it has only been a week. I will be more than ready I'm sure in a few weeks. I didn't tear or anything so physically I will be ok by then.

Well ths mornings nursing we MUCH better. I think I am still going to get a nipple shield to get them healed up. I just wasn't holding him right again I guess. I still will probably either get my doula to stop by or see the LC here in town. There is only one so I hope she is good!

Luke slept from 1030 until 230 and then 330 until 730. I feel so good! His cord came off too which makes me so sad because it means he is getting bigger already! Going to give him his first bath tonight I am going to try him in his BG. He is peeing out of the kissaluvs already!
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote