View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #13
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonders chat 1-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah mommy View Post
We are not done. We both want a big family.

Someone asked yesterday if anything could happen if the cervix is high. Yes it can. At my previous appts I was super high, dilated to 3 and 60% effaced. OB said cvx can drop once in active labor and not to worry if you are high still this late in the game.

I feel bad for saying this, but I HOPE I get to call DH home from work today so I can go have a baby. I got decent sleep last night (although I did wake up a million times because I was uncomfortable & needed to pee). I actually feel rested a bit. Aaaah! The tightness & pain in my abdomen is gone. So thankful for that! I should get to cleaning today. I didn't get ANYTHING done yesterday.
That was me! Thanks for the reply!!

AOTD: I am so done after this. I have never felt "done" like I do now- I always wanted 4 kids. I would consider adoption down the road if we were in a good place financially, but I don't see that happening any time soon. I think I will be happy enough with my three girls. My attitude gets really bad while I'm pg- I get super evil, and I don't think it's fair to do that to my family for a year at a time anyway .

I decided I'm going to try and quit stressing over this last couple of weeks and trust that this baby will be born at some point. This pregnancy has been nothing like my last two, but I keep comparing it to them, and it's driving me nuts. My other two girls had both been born by now, I hardly had any morning sickness with them, no BH or cramping or other symptoms towards the end to drive me nuts, my water just randomly broke- I need to accept that this baby is doing it's own thing and I could be pregnant a while longer! It's really hard though because I have never been this eager for a baby to be born before. I need my body back .