Registered Users
Formerly: stayinhomewithmy5
seller

My Mood:
Re: My Very Best cloth diapers with gussets: Fitteds and AIO/AI2/Pockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by olstep View Post
Thank you, ladies.

For the AIO the soaker is sewn in. For AI2 either laid in or snapped in. Because gussets keep the insert in place, I found no need for snaps. So, your choice.
My NB size, same as NB-SM doesn't have an umbilical cord snap-down. It is constructed so that you do not need it. But if you want one, it is not a problem to add it.

I make side snapping sized diapers. The cover with pink ruffles in OP is side snapping. I can make AIO if do not mind longer drying time and hassle to clean it properly.
Sorry for being so crazy about the details, lol, just want to make sure I have it right. For the AIOs, the soaker is sewn into the inside of the diaper (between the inner and outer layer)? Or is it just sewn at one end, like a quick dry style (sort of similar to Simplex)? Most of my diapers are AI2s, technically, with snap-in soakers, but I leave them snapped in in the wash, so they stay together, but dry quicker than an AIO. So, I guess that's what I'm looking for. I've been browsing your Etsy store and want to order something just as soon as I have PP.
stayinhomewithmy6 is offline   Reply With Quote