View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:19 AM   #16
pnutandmunchkin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2012 mamas belly pics (keep adding new ones)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QHoneyB View Post
I hear ya on the bloating, my jeans are SOOOOO tight. And this is the pair of jeans that was baggy on me before I was pregnant with DD, I don't have any bigger ones. Looks like jeans are going out the window early!!! Luckily I have a couple pairs of stretchy thin corduroys that should fit for awhile. I refuse to break out the maternity clothes until at least the end of first trimester!!!! I guess I'll take a baseline pic soon, before my bloating overtakes my body.
I have a couple pair of "stretchy pants" that I kept that I know I'll fit into for some time. So far all my pants continue to fit but I'm only 5 wks 2d today. I lost a lot of weight between now and my last pregnancy so I have those "inbetween" sizes still in my closet so I'll just go up a size. I wish I still had maternity clothes, but I had either sold and gave away everything thinking no more babies, but I guess God has other plans for us. I'm be doing some DS FSOT and consignment shopping in the next few weeks to build a small stash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybunsdiapers View Post
So I look and feel smaller in the morning, but as soon as I eat anything....like one bite I'm so much bigger. I have to unbutton my pants. Ug getting some clothes that fit today...with dd I didn't show etc until 20w....I think this is coming sooner. I'm 5w3d today 5"3' and 125lbs
I feel the same way. I've not been real hungry in the mornings but as the day progresses, I'm insatiable but nothing tastes good. That's when the belly starts expanding. I didn't show with my first until 20wks, with my second around 12 wks. We'll see what happens with this one. I hadn't lost all the pregnancy weight between the 1st and 2nd so that may have had something to do with it as well. My sister-in-law is getting married April 14 and I'm a brides maid. I've already ordered the dress and called the other week to see if I could get the next size up, but no dice. I hope I can fit in the dress. That seamstress is going to have a job ahead of here. At least, it isn't form fitted and has an empire waist. It should give me some belly room.