View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #40
Aussie Mumma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Prefold Comparison! Cloth-eez GMD, Diaper Rite, Imagine, OsoCozy, Zabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJoyful View Post
Okay, now for mamas needing help with medium prefolds that are wide enough, but not too long.... I will get a picture of the wide baby, green DR, red GMD unbleached and the OsoCozy brown toddler size. Those are the ones I think you'd want to consider for that situation. If your baby is younger, you may be okay with the wide baby, but for older babies/toddlers I'd rule that one out and consider the other three.

The GMD organics are too narrow, I think if I am remembering right. The organic fabric does not have as much give, so they run a bit smaller. The Zabi rainbows are more for long and lean babies. They have a taller rise and are not as wide as the DR green.

ETA: Here are a couple of pics I had already taken:

I will get some better pics when I can, but do those help?
Yes thank you! This thread is so helpful! I decided to go with Zabi prefolds rainbow edge. ( Such wonderful customer service i received at Zabi!) I will aslo order some Diaper Rite Greens next pay. I love the look of the width on the wide baby but i know the rise will not last long as bubs is 11 months. I will post some pics when i receive my prefolds. I will hold on to my GMD reds and maybe they will fit better when bubs is walking, i am not a fan of trifolding!