View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #1
loveymom29
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FB, Covers, Fitteds

~Medium velcro Fuzzibunz mint color EUC/VGUC due to the velcro curling it holds okay but needs velcro replaced. will include one microfiber insert. won't be original though. 6 ppd.

2 Newborn/ Small pockets with a snap down for size. These are snaps no inserts cute girly prints. 8ppd for both
3 newborn prefolds dyed-sold

Lot #4 -14 ppd
3 fitteds made by me. 1. is a newborn/small flannel fitted sewn in soaker, 2. is a cute light green animal print fitted with a lay in soaker, and 3 is a one size fitted it has no insert so you can lay in a prefold. All 3 need snappy's or pins to close.

size small stacinator 7ppd euc little pilly cream in color.

BSRB (not sure if its old style or new style) purple stripes euc slight fading no other issues 9ppd-SOLD

Here is a link to more diapers on cloth diaper swap on facebook. If you can't see let me know. The stacinator, some medium pockets girly made by me, 3 covers medium velcro made by me, medium pink fuzzibunz had to fix snap on it, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2081574&type=1

SOME OF THE THINGS IN THE ALBUM ON FACEBOOK ARE:

GUC Medium Light pink FB I had to replace snap so the PUL underneath the snap is a slightly darker pink. It also has a snap through the PUL where the previous person added a snap to the diaper and the insert. I didn't personally use the insert because I don't use microfiber -7ppd

3 medium covers generous fit 15 ppd for all 3 or 6 ppd each. they are all girly the foe is somewhat pilly all are velcro they are all made by me.

Off white Flip cover 7ppd the velcro is okay not as sticky guc might need replacing soon.

*Shipping-I ship within the us only through pp usually the day I receive pp or the day after. The mail runs late so if pp is sent and I can be ready by 2 pm it goes out the same day. Lots of feedback here and on babycenter as Ohblondeone79. Thanks for looking

Last edited by loveymom29; 06-03-2013 at 05:05 PM.
loveymom29 is offline   Reply With Quote