View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #86
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sept 2012 DDs and Appointments! - Sticky Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybunsdiapers View Post
My mama had my little brother just before her 40th bday, we are 13 years apart....other then strangers calling her grandma and me mommy, I don't remember too many negative thoughts from others. My lb was a great addition to the family as I'm sure your lo will be. Welcome and I wouldn't worry about the others negativity as long as you are happy. :-)
OH MY WORD... your MOM grandma?!? LOL My YDD asked someone at Costco 2 weeks ago if he was his wife's FATHER... good thing she is 3... LOL. I guess he was nice about it & responded, "No, I'm just old!" LOL We were leaving the cafe area & I looked back to see ODD holding YDD... & YDD lips flapping... she LOVES talking to older people at Costco... she calls them grandma & grandpa! LOL Anyway, I felt so bad when ODD told me that YDD had asked him that ... she also told everybody she could at Costco that SHE is going to be a big sister too ! She had many words to speak that day! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbean31 View Post
No, so far I think I'm the oldest. I'll be 40 y/o on March 3rd. I had some mixed reactions about my pregnancy. Not so nice comments. People can be so ignorant. Anyway, we are happy so that's all the matters! Here's to the 35 and over crowd!!!!
Hey, you are not THAT much older... but if you want the title, we'll let you have it !! LOL

Here, here !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristy_1996 View Post
So I had my first appointment changed to today instead of tomorrow. I'm pregnant! lol tehehe.

They changed my DD to 9/21/12 though. Off by all calculations just by a day.

I was told today that since I delivered DS1 at 37w6d and DS2 at 35w5d that I will need to start progesterone shots around 16 weeks. They said I will most likely go earlier than 35w5d if I don't and that is definitely a lot more scary than just 35w5d. So I do need to research on that.

Next appointment is 2/17 for an ultrasound and pap!
YAY that you are pregnant !!

Can you use bioidentical progesterone cream instead?? I HATE shots... do they have any idea WHY they assume you will deliver early again?? I mean, I get the concern, totally, 2 early babies... did they find a cause?? Then on the other hand, they always say every pregnancy is different, yet you will probably deliver early... I don't get when they double talk . I am glad they want to help prolong that & be proactive. Do you use an OB or MW??