View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:09 PM   #87
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sept 2012 DDs and Appointments! - Sticky Please!

YAY! Glad to "meet you!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbean31 View Post
Birth Plans/Preferences: I had natural births with both kids, but I had a water birth with Nate & hoping to do it again with this babe.

Anything else you'd like to share: So excited & really enjoying this pregnancy as it will likely be my last.
I had a WB too w/#2 @ home... #3 was planned for a WB @ home, but things changed so I had a land birth @ home instead... hoping & praying for a WB @ home this time too! Was your WB at a hospital??

Famous last words... "...it will likely be my last." After years & years of infertility, and a super, obnoxiously fast, brutal WM at home w/#2, I declared after that I didn't want to go through THAT again ... yet, we are expecting our 2nd baby AFTER that declaration!! LOL

I also said I NEVER wanted to move again... ever... we moved 2xs when I was 8 1/2 mos prego w/#2 & then again when she was 1 mo old... NEVER wanted to move again after we got into our house... guess who moved 2 times in 4 months last year ?!? I have learned for me, I will NEVER say never, or anything will probably be our last... I think God likes to challenge me on that... what a sense of humor He has! LOL