View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
i HATE my stepsons bio mom!

I have been with DH for 6+years now and DSS is 7. I have been his only "MOM" for the last 4 1/2 years since she lost custody for being stupid. We are military and have moved 2 Japan over a year and a half ago. i think she has called maybe 5 times since we moved (we have a stateside number so its not a costly thing for her to call us). When she doeas call she fills his head with a bunch of crap and lies that I have to tell him are not true or break the bad news to him that his gift she said she sent is not in the mail "today" (it never is). SHe was remarried for about a year and just recently cheated on her DH so now they are getting a divorce (My DH called her so we can get her address to send her school pics, because she never has the same mailing info) she told my DH that they are getting a divorce because she cheated on her DH ect.. any way the next time she talked to My DSS she told him that they are getting a divorce because he was "MEAN" to her. I know this is not true. i know this poor man and let me tell you he is not mean. even if he is that is not why they are not together anymore and it makes me mad that she just tells him things like this.

I really dont want to hate her, i try my hardest to get along with her for DSS sake but man does she make it hard. I guess i hate her the most because The way she make DSS feel when she says she is gunna call and she doesnt or when she said she sent him b-day/christmas presents and doesnt. i am the one who has to pick him back up every time she lets him down and it kills me to see him so hurt by her. my husband is deployes about 6-9 months a year so it is just me and i dont know how much more heartbreak i can handle for him.

Anyone els have a situation like this? what did you do? do you get along with Step childrens other parents? how long did it take? i am hoping she changes but i really dont think she cares to. she get to be single and do whatever and whoever she wants and not take care of he kid and she is fine with that.

i guess this is a rant but i really do need words of wisdom from ppl who have gone on with life like this. i just dont know!