Old 01-26-2012, 03:29 AM   #2
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: i HATE my stepsons bio mom!

I don't have any experience with this exactly, My DS never see's his Dad or stepmom(never even actually met her) so I understand having a child being ignored by a parent. I guess I would just make sure he nows you'll always be there for him. As he gets older I'm sure he's going to understand what's been happening, but with my son when he asks about his Dad I tell him, "Dad can't take care of you right now but I'll always be here and I'll always take care of you". I wouldn't confront him about her lies, I think that might be a slippery slope, if she says shes sending stuff and it never shows up I'd just tell him he can ask her about it or tell him maybe it got lost in the mail. If she doesn't call when she says I'd tell him the same, that your always there to talk to him. I'm sure it's incredibly hard to grit your teeth and bear how she's treating him but he'll know who was really his 'mom'