Old 01-28-2012, 06:49 AM   #1019
Galatea
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openyoureyes View Post
I'm glad my son has been left intact or natural It was my first instinct and after we researched my husband fully supported the decision. And the excuse I hear that he won't "get lucky" often bc of it, well I honestly wouldn't want him "getting lucky" with some lady that shallow anyways
Not true. Once it is erect, you usually cannot tell the difference. I remember once, years ago, on a circumcision debate board, there was a woman who was vehemently pro-circumcision. Intact penises were gross, unhygienic, ugly, etc. Then one day, she started asking some questions, and then she disappeared for awhile. When she came back, she had the nerve to admit that HER OWN HUSBAND WAS INTACT. She was ignorant, he was ignorant, yet they had swallowed the whole cultural argument that foreskins are gross!

Then, there was an interesting study: they interviewed mothers of sons who had their sons circumcised, asking them about their sexual experiences. Even though the women had chosen to have their sons circumcised and said they preferred circumcised partners, the detailed survey questions revealed that they had LESS PAIN AND DRYNESS with the intact partners.

My point being, most people are repeating what they have heard, blindly going along with the culture, but they are actually totally ignorant. In this generation, however, we have 48-68% of the new boys remaining intact (there are conflicting figures.) There will not be a chance for ignorance like this to continue, nor prejudice against foreskins, when half to 2/3 of the men in the generation are intact!

Ds1 2004 ~ Ds2 2005 ~ Dd 2008 ~ Ds3 2010 ~ #5 Dec. 2014
Why you shouldn't circumcise your son
Galatea is offline   Reply With Quote