View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 11:17 AM   #26
KensJen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FS: LULULEMON Dance Twisted tank size 8 and LUCY crops and tank M!

Shipping is not included in the price. Send me a PM with your zip for shipping cost. Paypal only, please. Thanks for looking!!

ITEMS BELOW ARE SOLD!
Lululemon Groove Pants, size 8. NWOT, these were never washed or worn. Cool HTF waistband colors, and pants reverse to solid black with Lululemon logo on waist. These pants are awesome, fabulous for yoga and even just to wear for everyday. Low waist fit and flare legs. Very comfy and flattering. 87% nylon, 13% lycra
$70

Close up of cool pocket at waist, good for card, keys, or small mp3

Awesome Lululemon outfit, NWT! Tank size 8, made with Luon, support tank with built in bra (also removable cup inserts). Mesh stripe in the back helps with breathability. Small pocket in the back for your iPod. Matching Groove Crop II, size 6. Pants are reversible! One side black with panels that match the top at the waist. Other side all black with navy waistband. Lululemon pants are super comfy, do not lose their shape/color, and last forever. Also chafe resistant with flat seams. Very cute gingham on these is unique and HTF! $105 for BOTH pieces!!

Back of shirt

Pocket

Lululemon Scuba Hoodie, very fitted size 8. Color is a bit darker than shown, more blue. VGUC and very soft. These hoodies get softer the more they are washed. My fave hoodies ever! (which is why I seem to have several...) $42

Lululemon Super soft jacket, size 8, heathered melon color, very flattering fit. Side pockets and extra long cuffs. Modal/lycra, lightweight and very soft. Inside mesh pockets for MP3, credit card, ID, etc. VGUC $38 (the color is darker IRL than it looks in the pic)

Lululemon Knee length crops, charcoal heather gray. Size 6. Has silver threads that are supposed to make the pants "anti-stink". Wide waist band with flattering ruching (these look great with a sports bra or cropped top!), fitted at top, get flowy towards the bottom. Perfect for yoga, but I also like them for just street clothes. Modal/lycra, soft and comfy. VGUC $35

NWT Lululemon Yohari Jacket, size 6. Flattering jacket in bright white. Grey/white stripe fabric adds interest. Flattering cut, elastic at waist with ribbon drawcord, and longer length to cover the bum. Made of Luon, the lululemon signature fabric which is preshrunk, wicking, and made to last. Flat seams, nice deep pockets, and zipper guard to keep zipper from irritating chin. Lots of nice details like this made this an awesome jacket! $70

Last edited by KensJen; 04-03-2012 at 04:20 PM.
KensJen is offline   Reply With Quote