View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 05:09 AM   #22
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

Re: What do you think it'd cost and ideas on room makeovers

I redid the guest room and I'm in $100 so far. I got the bedding for $60 at bed bath and beyond. You can always find good prices on bedding sets there. Mine came with everything except the sheets which was no big deal since I had white sheets for the bed. $40 for paint and paint supplies. I just need to get curtains. I already picked them out at bed bath and beyond. It will be another $100 for the curtains and rods. So $200 for a room makeover. I did a greyish lavender and white.

Next on my list is ds's room. I'm splurging for a pottery barn quilt and sham. It will cost about $100-$120. I will buy plain colored coordinating sheets at walmart or target. His room needs new blinds. I'm thinking a total of $300 for everything, including paint and curtains. He wants a green room, like lime green. EEk! Whatever, it's his room so I will let him choose. He's almost 8 and has his own opinions on what he wants. His room is at the top of the stairs though so every time we walk up the stairs, we will have to look at those bright walls.

Mama to Ethan
kimb96 is offline   Reply With Quote