View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:
I'd love hear reviews on Megaroos sized fitteds and AIOs..Action pics a plus :)

So, I finally got around to getting my things listed on FSOT. It's about 1/2 of my stash so I'm looking to supplement my stash with a handful of extra diapers. I've been looking at the Megaroos sized fitteds and AIOs. I read tons of raves on her prefolds but I don't see much about her fitteds or AIOs. I love her ETPF but I'm wanting something I can just snap on. My DS is petite and about 28-29lbs and I prefer sized diapers.

I'd love to hear reviews from anyone who has the fitteds or AIOs. Are they absorbent enough for a heavy wetter? If you've used MAR ETPF, is the absorbency equivalent to those? I just listed a bunch of the Ultras which have that extra layer of absorbency from cotton velour and those work fine.

How is the sizing? My DS is over the weight limit for the medium but I'm thinking the large may be too big because of his build. He has about a 16" rise.

Are they trim and fit well under regular clothes?

How gentle is the elastic? My DS gets red marks super easy.

If you have action pics of either diaper, I'd love to see those since they are always very helpful.

***Megan, if you see this post, I noticed that there is an exposed snap on the snap in soakers, are you able to put the velour over that so that there are no exposed snaps on the inner?***

Last edited by Luvingmy4boys; 01-30-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Luvingmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote