View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
Antigone
Registered Users
seller

When will Cotton Babies be caught up on pre-orders from last year?

I ordered BGEs in the new colors and prints on black Friday, which was over two months ago, and I still do not have my diapers. I paid in full and am out my money. I assume the retailer would refund it if I cancelled my order but I am still holding out hope that I will get my diapers sometime this year. I am getting increasingly frustrated though. If I had not gotten the diapers on sale, I would have cancelled already. My retailer continues to say that Cotton Babies has given no communication on when they can expect to receive their orders, they only notify when they ship. What is going on here? It seems like they have really dropped the ball. I expected to get my diapers by the end of December and now another month has passed with me having paid and no diapers. And no one is communicating. What is going on? Does anyone have any clue when Cotton Babies will be caught up on production and shipment to retailers of the new diapers that were ordered in November?? Exactly how far behind are they and how much longer should I wait before I give up and cancel my order? I really was looking forward to getting the new colors and prints but I am wary of leaving my money in someone else's hands for this long with absolutely no information on when/if I will actually get what I paid for. Is this length of delay a common occurrence when they roll out new products?
Antigone is offline   Reply With Quote