Old 02-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Re: October 2012 introductions :)

Name?: Maaike (it's pronounced My-kah)

Children?: 2 boys, Brennan is 3 and Camden is 20 months

Occupation?: SAHM, I have a bachelor's degree in Psych and Interdisciplinary Health Services and am currently going back to school for my RN-BSN degree! (I could be a brain surgeon if I hadn't changed my mind so many times...)

Favorite color?: Pink!

Favorite food?: I love salty foods. I can eat a bag of potato chips in one sitting. It drives DH nuts.

Hobbies?: I love to read! I never have time for it. I also love to sew and knit but I'm really, really bad at it.

Number of months TTC?: Since June of last year.

How many babies do you want?: 4

Type of birth planned?: VBAC in the hospital. I'm too chicken to do it at home and I love the after care in the hospital.

Anything else you want to share?: Even though we've been TTC since June, this baby is kind of a surprise. I had a chemical in November, got pregnant again right away but had another miscarriage in December. After that happened DH and I decided to TTA until April so that I wouldn't be due in the fall (which is when I'm in school). My levels never came down to below 5 and somehow I got pregnant while technically still pregnant. So, it was a huge surprise but we couldn't be more thrilled!
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my three greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and expecting someone new to love summer 2014! Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.

Last edited by Dutchlish; 02-02-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: spelling!
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote