Old 02-02-2012, 09:33 PM   #6
GooseBella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: October 2012 introductions :)

Name: Elise

Number of children: 1 Isabella born 8/31/2010

Occupation: before getting pregnant the first time I was a preschool teacher. Now I am a SAHM. I wish I could say I love it all the time but there are some days I'd love to have a job again just for adult interaction. That being said I wouldn't give up aven one day I've had at home with my baby girl.

Favorite Color: Blue/ Green

Favorite food: right now its changing... prior to the pregnancy it was buffalo chicken and chocolate... as of 2 weeks ago I have no idea.

Hobbies: Reading

Number of months TTCing: we started trying when DD was 6 months, she is 17 months now so about a year.

How many babies: I'd love 4 hubby wants 2, I'm secretly hoping for twins so that we have to even it out with a 4th. He doesn't want an odd number of children.

Type of birth: unmedicated hospital birth, hopefully with my MW this time... she was on vacation last time.

Anything else you want to share: I am so very excited to be pregnant again but also very scared. I was sick for 5 months with DD and I don't know how I would take care of a little one while vommiting 4-5 times a day. This pregnancy while very much wanted by DH and I puts a kink in my baby sisters wedding... I'm supposed to be a bridesmaid in August. That should be a sight to see... 8 months pregnant in a bridesmaid dress.
GooseBella is offline   Reply With Quote