View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #11
corey0902
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat: 2/6- 2/12

Alice - I'm glad the spotting has stopped. I hope you get the answers your looking for with the Doc.

Tara - It seems the IV fluids helped with your morning sickness/hyperemesis. I hope it doesn't continue for very long. I've been blessed with easy pregnancies and couldn't imagine feeling constantly sick.

So we broke down and told my dad about expecting baby #4 (since he watches my kids the weekends I work) and I didn't get the reaction I expected. I spent the night crying myself to sleep. I'm not looking forward to telling anyone else so I think we'll just wait until they ask. I think dh and I figured our schedules out so no one has to watch them expect for every 3rd Saturday for like 6 hours or so. We plan to hire a babysitter so family can't say anything. So the quest starts for someone who is competent/capable to watch 4 kids ages 5 and under. Luckily we have almost a year to figure it out and try some out!