View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
KensJen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ALL REDUCED! Lots of cute baby boy stuff! Gap, Gymbo, Swim, ETC!

Shipping included to a US address. Thanks for looking!

H&M, pants size 9-12 months (run a bit big, IMO). Tee size 12-18 months, snaps at neck. Cute outfit, we used it as PJs but is definitely cute for day. The pants do have purple and pink in the stripes, but we used it for a boy (and I do think it was in the boy section), but I know that would bother some so wanted to mention it. VGUC $10ppd for bothSOLD

Back of Tee

BabyGap size 18-24 months (but I think they fit more like 12-18 months). Crawling shorts, very cool. Sweatpant shorts with matching grey/green striped cropped legging with padded soft knee patches. There's an extra layer of fleece in the knee to keep baby's knees protected while crawling. Loved these for my son, we have wood floors and I really think he liked these. VGUC $8ppd (I have a pair of long pants with the soft knees in blue/black stripes if interested, need to take a pic)SOLD

A pic of the inside of the knee patch

Swim set, 24 months. Trunks with matching terry cover up. Cute shark print. GUC, some fading and wash wear. $7ppd for both

BabyGap jeans, size 18-24 months. Adorable jeans with darker denim patches and also patches of what looks like tie material. You know...sort of satiny with stripes. Lined in grey cotton. Snaps at legs in diaper area, elastic in the back of waist, snaps at the front. Very cute, VGUC $9ppd

Denim shorts romper, 18 months, baseball buttons on front, baseball embroidery on left chest, screened baseballs on bottom right leg. Embroidered baseball on bum. Snaps at diaper area. VGUC $8ppd

Gymboree fisherman sweater. 18-24 months. Zip up hoodie, ivory. GUC to VGUC. Very nice sweater, heavyweight enough to use as a jacket. $12ppd

Paypal only, please. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by KensJen; 03-12-2013 at 04:12 PM.
KensJen is offline   Reply With Quote