View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #14
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Re: Weekly Chat: 2/6- 2/12

Alice and Tara, I'm glad you're feeling better. I've been thinking of you girls.

Amber, sorry you're freaking out. I think you're OK. The color of the line depends on so many factors; dye, urine dilution. Can you go in for some bloodwork and see what your betas are doing before your ultrasound?

Corey - sorry you got such a lukewarm reaction. We told my MIL and mom and they were excited but I told one of my best friends last night and she didn't seem thrilled. She's got some personal things going on so I'm just blaming it on that. For now.

Sheena, sore boobs are no fun!! I don't have them at all this time. So weird. I keep pushing on 'em to see if there's anything and NOPE. I am just tired and queasy - that's all for now I guess!

Kim, I already bought some fluff to add to my stash. I can't bring myself to buy maternity clothes though which is weird. Normally I have a shopping problem...

I have an ultrasound on Wednesday. I am supposed to have another appointment with the doc I saw last week on Thursday but BIG SURPRISE I am canceling that one. She's wack.
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my three greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and expecting someone new to love summer 2014! Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote