Old 02-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #20
GooseBella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat: 2/6- 2/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Ha. So I worked up the nerves to put this up. I put up an update on the weekend chat thread but I will summarize here.... I haven't had any spotting since the initial spotting on Saturday night. All my tests remain dark and the line is thicker (although not significantly getting darker). I also ordered Welcome Womb as recommended by one of the girls over at ATTS. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers! I think I might be okay but I still remain very cautious.

Let me know if you anyone has any appointment info up here. I should be seeing the ob later this week but I'm not sure exact day yet. I hadn't planned to go in but this little spotting episode threw a wrench in my stay away from the doc as long as possible plans..

Upcoming Appointments

2/8 Dutchlish/ Maaike- u/s
2/8 Goosebella/ Tara
2/28 kymdenise/ Kim
I'm Elise... I don't know when the names got confused but I just thought I'd clear that up.

Glad to see so many Mamas with symptons As of now we have no newborn fluff... not that I haven't been looking but this will be our first time doing cloth on a newborn so we have nothing on hand from before. I'm doing ok so far today as long as I don't move too much and eat as soon as a feel nasuaes. The not moving thing is hard with 2 kids under 2 in the house but I've stationed myself on the couch (a central location) and only move for diaper changes and getting food for them and myself. For the most part they are doing pretty good. Hoping we get good news from the appointment. A little worried but trying not to focus on it. Heyperemesis would suck but I'd be ok with it, I'd also be ok with a multiples pregnancy as I was secretly hoping for twins. Twins don't run in my family but they do run in my husbands family and he is the generation for it. I don't know how that works though. Well, back to the couch I go... don't want to push my luck.
GooseBella is offline   Reply With Quote