02-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Splitting time between Southern Chile and Northern California
Re: New to cloth diapering - what am I missing?
Alikhlas, yes, once I started to see how much everything would cost, I headed in that direction!
My final diaper stash list:
Gifted to me
- Small AIOs: 14
- Small fitteds: 6
- XS Wraps: 2
- Small Wraps: 6
- Infant prefolds: 6
- Wraps for up to 18 lbs: 1
- Premium prefolds: 18
- Wraps 15-30/18-40 lbs: 4
- AIO for up to 35/40 lbs: 2
- large hanging wet/dry diaper bags: 2
- cloth wipes: 24
- bottle of baby soap for use with the wipes
- cloth-diaper friendly diaper rash cream
It's such a relief to be done with the shopping, and the best news of all is that after I'd made the purchases, my parents offered to pay for half as a welcome baby gift - yay!