View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
sdevonh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Little Raindancer Trainers, LB & Thirsties, TT prefitteds, purple shorties. MMAO!

I'm cleaning out all the diapers I have accumulated over the past five years, so bear with me if my descriptions are a bit awkward.

Purple knit wool shorties. Drawstring waist, rolled cuffs. Waist 9 inches/Legs 10 inches/ Rise 7 inches/Leg openings 4 inches. Needs a shave, but otherwise in good condition. $10 + shipping

Clockwise from top:

1. SOLDBagshot Row Bamboo Infant sized snappiable fitted. Cream with rainbow stripes. Long, foldable, double snap in liner. VGUC. No stains or flaws, just pilly. $7 + shipping

2 & 4.BOTH SOLD (At 3 and 7 o' clock) Two Medium Sustainablebabyish front snap fitteds. Each fitted has two inner liners - one fastened at front and the other at the back for customizable protection. One has a dime sized hole where the liner attaches and the other has a pea sized hole in the same area. The fabric is worn in those areas as well. Leg elastic is sounding creaky on one of the fitteds.
$5 and $5 + shipping

3. Little Beetle Medium snappiable fitted. Has the inner fold over liner standard for LB's, but without the extra leaf doubler.
$7 + shipping

5. Baby Softwraps Medium pink camo side snapping diaper. Has an inner layer of PUL, but I still consider it more of a fitted since the PUL doesn't do much to keep the outer dry, IMO. Flannel topped double layer snap in liner. GUC. No stains, but faded and pilly
$6 + shipping

The inners of the same diapers listed above.

Little Raindancers Trainers Large orange monkeys with red inner EUC $6 + shipping. Medium blue monleys with teal inner. Wash wear on outer print. Pilly inner VGUC $5 + shipping.

Medium Thirsties Fab Fitted. Elastic and velcro are in good working condition. Inner is free of stains, but is a bit dingy. $5 + shipping. Medium Thirsties Cover. This cover fits strangely. It seems bigger than a medium. It worked better for me over my one size fitteds than it did with its Thirsties mate. There is pilling on the outer around the front velcro strip. Elastic leg gathers are tight, but inner elastic is dingy. $5 + shipping. One Size Kwaii cover. This was sold to me as a one size cover, but it fits more snug than the Thirsties cover. No problems, though. Elastic and dnaps are in good working order. $5 + shipping.

Premium Tinkle Traps premium prefitteds in orange, green, purple and blue. The green diaper has some worn spots, which I showed in one picture. The blue liner has what looks to be bleach spots where the liner is bald in places. No stains. Working elastic. $5 each for orange and purple / $4 each for green and blue, + shipping.
The purple prefitted in the last picture is made from an infant prefitted. Matching liner, not velour topped. $5 + shipping.
The dyeing process created color variations in these diapers and should not be seen as a defect. $5 + shipping.

Last edited by sdevonh; 07-30-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Reducing
sdevonh is offline   Reply With Quote