Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: $250.00 Chelory on Spots?!!?!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenajean1 View Post
I see these posts a lot and I used to have the same thoughts. But then I thought, the cding world is pretty small, how would you feel if you were that mama and people were making fun of you and talking about how you spend your money.

I spend money on things you guys would balk at and I am sure you have hobbies and expenses I would never understand, because we are all different.

If someone collects diapers, let them, it is fun for some people. Not everyone cloth diapers to save money. I know I do haha.

I know a friend of mine is active on a sbish bst page and the people did the same thing and the girl read it and it really hurt her feelings. No one should have hurt feelings

Ok, I realize in this case it was charity, but many times it is not and in those cases who are we to judge, kwim.
Hmm... I would be willing to bet you that the buyer believes she too is a little nuts for spending that on something her baby poops in. Do you own a Sophie the Giraffe? Well, if you do, you're paying $16 for a dog toy. Nuts too in my opinion, but I own one.