View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #7
babylatch
Registered Users
seller

Here's a few of the popular mainstream brands for new borns:

Bumgenius xs AIO (all in ones) they are all Velcro. I bought 20 of these (found great deal). Daddy diapers and midnight changes

Lil joeys (also AIO) made by rumparooz these are super tiny so if you have a big baby may not even fit. Lots of mom say the baby grows out of absorbency before the diaper though. I have 10 (another great deal I found) Double gussets a plus.

Fuzzibunz xs. These are pockets and run a little larger compared to most newborn diapers. I have two I bought of diapers.com at $11.15 for chocolate. (plus 10 off first 50 order code)

I also have a dozen Green Mountain Diapers (GMD) organic cotton prefolds. I'll use these during day. I have two thirsties duo xs covers to put over them. You should check out the GMD website. Super informative and great products. I did buy some yellow and ordering one or two workhorse fitteds from GMD. Great reviews on them.

There are also other fitteds that require covers lots of mom rave about. Kissaluvs, sbish, mother ease sandys. I'm just going for simple as possible on the newborn with mostly AIOs. First baby so I footed the investment in a good stash.

Check out Facebook. Most diaper brands have their own page and mamas give great reviews on there about what's working for them. Most also have a FSOT or buy sell trade page too.

Really good sales are found on diaper pin.com so check there before you buy for codes, specials etc. cotton babies is having a great clearance on BG artist series and flip covers right now.
babylatch is offline   Reply With Quote