View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #12
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliabell

Oh no! Sending good thoughts for your oldest. Bladder infections are not fun. This totally does not compare but our dog had a recurring bladder infection for months and we had to do a ton of antibiotics. Eventually I found doggy cranberry pills (no joke, they actually make them) and she hasn't had one since. Her daily vitamin :P
Yeah, he woke up hystetical at 1am on Thursday, so off we went to the ER, he kept telling me his penis hurt and the last time that happened, he had a hernia and torsed testicle....so I wasn't messing around! We don't like to do antibiotics, but it was so severe, I didn't want to chance a kidney infection He will NOT drink cranberry juice, but I was thonking of getting the cranberry pills and crushing them in his yogurt...

Toby is pulling up on us, but not crawling yet, although he will rock on all fours He is finally eating solids...thank goodness, because he has now decided that he won't drink milk from a bottle, OY! So, I have like 100oz that a friend is picking up tonight because no one at my house will drink it. Story of my life, seriously. With my first I couldn't pump enough for him and now, I'm rocking the pump and my youngest only wants it from the tap! Argh!

I have some pics to share, but I am on my phone, so only have this one. We just had 9mo pics done, so when we get them back I will add more!

~Rachel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120212_192435.jpg (21.2 KB, 23 views)