View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
McMandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Marchkins Chat 2/13 - 2/19

Squeee! This is so exciting! I know some March Mamas may have their babies this week since a bunch of us finally hit 37 weeks, right?

I have my home visit this week, which is kind of funny because my MW and I are pretty much "besties", so it's basically another excuse to hang out and do lunch. She's at my home often enough that she knows where everything is and knows I'm ready.

Yes! I'm ready! I have the birth pool (it's in the back of my van, I need to get that out!), birth kit ready, stuff washed and ready, and all I need to do is buy a CARSEAT!! Hoping to do that tomorrow.

Think I may take up my friend on her offer to photograph the birth (she's a professional photographer but only does birth photography for friends). I may just wait until after I have the baby to give her a call (and get all those wonderful "LOOK OUR NEWBIE" photos) since I'm really private, but... I would REALLY like to have photos of the birth! I don't know if I'll be uncomfortable having her there, and I don't want anything to hinder my birthing trance!

I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm going to be holding a tiny baby soon! SQUEEEEE!