View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
georgiasmommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Marchkins Chat 2/13 - 2/19

Happy V-day to everyone (well, tomorrow)! We aren't really doing anything for V-day; DH works retail and is working late shift tomorrow. Our anniversary is this Saturday so we already have a date planned for then.

I posted a few days ago about having some extreme pain in my pelvis. Well when I called my OB about it, his nurse told me to take a warm bath and do some squats . Then I found out this weekend that the OB in the practice that I like just started her own practice last week. She treated me during my ectopic pregnancy last year and was there for the first trimester of this pregnancy, so we have a history together and I was bummed when she left the practice. Well we went to see her today to talk about moving our care over to her new practice, and even though I'm 35w4d, she is willing to take me on. I may even be able to keep my already-scheduled c/s date of March 9. My records should arrive to her tomorrow, and my first appt. with her is Wednesday. I am just so happy to have her delivering this baby!