View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #14
Havah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Know any brands of CD's for older children?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
snap-ez makes both her trainers and diapers in youth and adult sizes. The youth-med is actually a bit too large on my 47lb 6year old on the tighter snap setting (probably should have ordered the youth-small) and you can stuff them with whatever you want. I'm still trying to find the perfect stuffers. Most nights he is fine, he can make it through dry or only wet a little so the infant bamboo prefold and microfiber towel hold fine but if he has a seriously heavy wetting night he still soaks through and wets the bed. He is my super heavy wetting child. I'm not sure if there is an insert out there I should be buying or if premium sized bamboo prefolds would be enough. They are really hard to find though. I think bamboo fleece would be ideal but I can't find it.
I tried the Snap-EZ on him when he was yonger, actually. Hated them ... but I hate microfleece and FOE. I actually chatted with GroVia customer service about the demand for cloth "UnderJams/GoodNights" and she's actually sending my suggestion to their product development team!! I asked for one that adjusts from 4/5 (not 5T) to 7/8. And that they make trim inserts to fit. We shall see ...
Havah is offline   Reply With Quote