View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
Cdra
Registered Users
seller
seller

Every poop is green

My dd is 2 months old as of the 9th. For a while now almost every poop is green and some are slimy and have mucous. I did have an oversupply issue which I think has leveled off to the point where I worry if I have enough. I got my period once already even though im ebf. I still feed her from one side for 2 feedings in a row just to make sure she gets enough hind milk. She doesn't have any other symptoms. No excessive crying, back arching or signs of discomfort or pain. She can be a little gassy but i figured it's because she sometimes fusses at the breast and takes in too much air. Her burps can be manly at times. I do eat more dairy than I should so I don't know if that's the issue. We have an appt on thur. So I was going to bring it up although her dr once told me as long as she's growing with no other symptoms she she should be ok. any thoughts on this? Should I worry? Tia mamas. This site continues to be my best resource and support group for breastfeeding. No one else understands.