View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
hbelle521
Registered Users
seller

Dairy/grain/reflux? Please help! I cant take it anymore!!!

DS is 8 weeks. I've been trying to figure this out for about 4-5 weeks!

DS symptoms:
Projectile puking that is worse sometimes than others, mucousy puke when he's puking a lot, lots of crying & not much happy time, sounds stuffy sometimes but I attribute it to puking out his nose, mucousy yellow poop, green poop 3 times when his puking was the worst & screaming was bad.

What I've tried:
Eliminating dairy (milk, cheese, yogurt, etc) went about 2 weeks and towards the end thought I had resolved it was an overactive letdown instead & it started getting better so I went back to dairy bc I thought it was the letdown. Then got worse so I went back to no dairy & started reading labels & being more strict with ingredients. It's been 2 weeks & yesterday I had cheese (on accident) I also found out yesterday that I probably had dairy bc I have had mcdonalds fries & my bun from mcdonalds as well as another restaurant probably had dairy in it. Also found out my bagels have caramel coloring & I should probably avoid that too & that beef has the same protein that is hard for babies to break down in dairy. So I feel like I'm back to day 1 but really the only true dairy I have had in 2 weeks has been the 1 pc of cheese yesterday.

What's going on:
The past 3 days have been really bad again. Is it really just from things that might have had dairy in them or is it something else completely? I've had more bread the past 4 days than normal could it be grains? Why does it have to take soooo long to see a change? Do I really have to torture DS for 2 more weeks to find out it might not even be dairy? This is awful! I feel like I should just go to sensitive tummy formula & be done with it!!!
hbelle521 is offline   Reply With Quote