View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #11
mommy2twins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Has anyone used Hypno Babies or similar program?

I used Hypnobabies for my last birth and plan to use it again next month. I recommend doing the entire program as there are specific directions in the workbook. It's a top notch complete program that helps eliminate fear from birth and gives you several tools for you to use during your birthing time. I had a painless birth using Hypnobabies. I also wholeheartedly believed in the program and knew it would work for me. When I got to the hospital I thought I was maybe a 3 nope! I was an 8 1/2. I had an amazing waterbirth and chose an ob whom I knew would be supportive. I pushed for ten minutes and ds was out. I also had the easiest recovery compared to my twins birth. Check out YouTube for Hypnobabies births... You'd never imagine they were in labor!! Best wishes in choosing the program for you!!
AprilSAHM to my fab twin girls (3/07)Maddison and Cameryn Grace , and Samuel born 1/10 by an amazing waterbirth using hypnobabies, Zander born 3/12 a beautiful home water birth using Hypnobabies both fully intact non vaxing,ing, , and wife to my awesome high school sweet heart of 12 years
***HYPNOBABIES CHILDBIRTH HYPNOSIS INSTRUCTOR- St. Louis, MO!***
mommy2twins is offline   Reply With Quote