What we need instead of a 28-hour day is a live-in maid and a nap... but we're not likely to get either. Let's use this thread to help each other save a little time here and there.
Bullet points, please - they're easier to read.
What I do:
- Pin my socks together - no more matching, no more laundry orphans
- Make a big pot if oatmeal on Sunday and portion it out into containers for breakfasts for the rest of the week.
- Pack leftovers directly into lunch-sized containers
- Shop bulk when I can
- Put my foot down on how many times I'll run a certain errand per week/month
- Keep my pump parts in the fridge at work during the day. I have two sets, so I only have to wash parts every second day
- Take my mail with me to work and sort it when I have a few seconds. Important stuff goes home in my lunchbox. Everything else goes in the shred bin or recycle bin there
Grateful mama to earth-baby DD2 (9/2011)
missing spirit-baby DD1 (9/2009, 3rd trimester) and the little ones who only stayed a few weeks
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride