Old 02-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #28
KB'sMama1031
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: EVERYONE READ The no outing rule in this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikas_mommy View Post
The whole reason this "Transaction and Feedback Discussion" sub-forum was created was so that mamas could come to discuss the finer details of transactions that have gone wrong. For example, Mama Z might write, "I sent a diaper to Mama X last week without Delivery Confirmation and now she says she never received it and wants her money back. What do I do?"

However, the rule in this sub-forum is that no one can be mentioned by name (screen name or real name) in any post. If they are, the thread gets deleted.

The problem recently is that when Mama Z comes to discuss a matter here and Mama X sees the thread, Mama X "outs" herself by posting about the matter and naming herself, then by the rule, the thread must be deleted and thereby, Mama X has erased the possibility that someone might see a complaint raised about her - whether the complaint is right or wrong.

Hope that helps!
This is what post number 1 should say. I had to read all the way through to here to figure out what this thread was actually about, it looks like others are confused too and might not read as far down to actually clarify what this thread means
thanks for explaining so clearly annikasmommy!