MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Marchkins Chat 2/13 - 2/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky McMurdo View Post
Well, I FINALLY had a bunch of energy today and got all the things clean that I want clean, so where I was hoping baby wouldn't come for a while still, now I'm hoping that he/she will come tonight. Baby is down so low today that I feel like I'm walking around with a softball down there and I have been having a bunch of really strong contractions clustered together every hour or so that are down low instead of confined to my right side. Fingers crossed!
They always say to watch out for that huge burst of energy.. that labor is not far away. I'm guessing I will deliver in the next week based off of my energy, what I think are BH coming now and then, and baby being very low. I have an appt. tomorrow night to get my first cervical check, I'm curious to know what's going on. I have never been dilated or effaced before active labor, so I'm anxious to see if the EPO has worked this time around or not.
TTC Baby #5! Hoping for Pink.

Loving All Things: Homesteading, Dave Ramsey, Minimalist, Simple Life, Attach Parenting, Big Family, Gentle Parenting, Outdoor Playing, Media Reducing. Check out 'Big Family Management' for all things amazing.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote