View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
AugustHope
Approved as buyer only due to past issues.
seller
seller

Sweater added 9/1. newborn and small woolies!

***added a newborn/small sweater***

I have been building my stash for a long time! We are hoping to go through more fertility treatments this summer, so lately I have been really building it! Last week we were hit with a hard financial blow so I have decided to trim down the diaper stash a bit and let go of some things...in hopes of still being able to do the fertility treatments! We know this is just a short lived set back, but I figure these diapers wont get any love here for at least the next 12 months, so I can let them go..and besides whe that positive test comes back, after 7 years of trying, I am going to go crazy diaper buying!

With that said, if you don't like my prices feel free to make me a realistic offer. I am definetly more attached to some than others. Please ask any questions!

I have listed a lot in the fitteds area, a few in pockets and some in accessories as well! Please be sure to check them out!

Ooga appliqued 3m carter shirt and matching soaker. The shirt has staining you may be able to get it out, but I have not tried. 20.00ppd

Blue sleep sack, over 20 inches long, 20ppd
NOW 18PPD
NOW 15.00PPD

Never worn Kozy, nb size, monkey can get measurements if you want, but I ordered it in newborn. I did wash and lightly lanolize these but they have not touched a baby! 20.00ppd
NOW 18.00 PPD

Unknown colorway and knitter, but believe they are on BFL, I-5.5, H-19, R-14.5, 30ppd
NOW 27.00. PPD
NOW 24.00PPD

nb/sm (cuffable) longies, have discoloration (blue on one of the legs) and need some fixing between the legs, asking 13.00ppd
NOW 10.00 PPD
NOW 9.00 PPD

nb/small crochet longies and hat Lots of room in these. $25.00 ppd. NOW 20.00
PPD

small blue crochet (I think) longies. They match the sleepsack listed above. 25.00ppd
NOW 20.00 PPD

2 pairs of teeny tiny girly longies. The brown pair has removable/changeable ribbons aroung the waist and cuffs. These are tiny! 35.00 ppd together. NOW 30.00ppdSOLD!

I had this sweater custom made, but pending (hoping) sucess of our fertility treatments this month, we will have a late May to mid June baby...so, I don't think this will get much love here! MM louvre. This has never touched a baby! Super cute! Asking $55 PPDREDUCED TO $50

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...902_094126.jpg

Last edited by AugustHope; 10-21-2012 at 12:14 AM. Reason: added a sweater
AugustHope is offline   Reply With Quote