MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Marchkins Chat 2/20-2/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiasmommy View Post
I've thought about bringing goodies to the hospital for the staff. A few friends work in L&D or the nursery, and they suggested bribing the staff with sweets. I want to bend the rules a little bit so far as my procedure goes, and the nicer I am to them the more likely I am to get my way.
ROFL! What are you wanting to do differently? Are you having a c-sec or induction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky McMurdo View Post
Still no baby. I did make my husband inflate the birth pool though because I have been having contractions every 15 minutes since midnight, so I'm fairly sure I'm in early labor....it's apparently going to take a while though. I was spoiled with a 6 hour and 2 hour labor for my girls, so I'm not sure what to think about this several days in labor thing. Hubby went to work today and chasing the kids isn't exactly easy mid contraction!

On a better note, I was so convinced I was going to have a baby last night that my house is now very clean and I cooked a ham and made 7 freezer meals. With my last baby, a whole bunch of people told me they would bring meals and only 2 actually did, so I took matters into my own hands. If people bring me food, it just means I'll have to cook less later.
I hope you have that baby soon! I ALWAYS have many days, sometimes even a full week of labor that comes and goes, it's exhausting. Nothing this time, though. That is awesome that you got the house clean! I'm in the middle of doing that now, as I have a very strong feeling I'm having this baby in the next week or week and a half. Definitely in the next 2 weeks. I usually know about a week before hand, so we'll see. Of course, it would be nice to have relax time after I get the house completely done, and I'm estimating it will take me until the end of this week atleast.

I hope that baby comes for you soon!!

Loving All Things: Homeschooling, Essential Oil, Homesteading, City Farming, Dave Ramsey, Minimalist, Simple Life, Attachment Parenting, Big Family, Gentle Parenting, Spiritualist w/ No Religion Affiliation, Outdoor Playing, Media Reducing, and Cloth Diapering.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote