View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #13
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
My Mood:
Re: I'd love to hear from South Carolina and Georgia Mamas...

We would be looking to have enough space to have play equipment in it and still have room to maybe make a deck and that sort of thing. I've seen some yards that if you lay down, your feet are touching the neighbor's yard. We have a decent size home now. It's over 2700 sq ft.

Your help is much appreciated. I can't wait to visit locations and start deciding on where to go. Being shut inside because of winter and 3 active little ones takes such a toll on us that it's depressive. We moved here because my DH had a difficult time finding employment in FL after he graduated and his current job relocated us to come come here. We are both from Pennsylvania and I grew up in New York so we both knew about winter but it's so different when you have little kids.

Originally Posted by EveryDayIsANewDay View Post
How big is big? Honestly I really don't know. I could do a little checking around if you would like me to since I live in the area. Our tiny house (1170 sq ft) had a small backyard that we kept fenced for our two dogs). I know the bigger houses in Fort Mitchell have bigger yards than ours, but I doubt they come close to one acre. I could always take pics for you...I have nothing better to do if you find some houses online that you like. Let me know through here or PM. I seriously love the area and would love for other like minded families to move here.
Mama to Alex (95), Jace (06) and Jake (07) who are always & my little peanut Eli (09)
Luvingmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote