View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #13
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'd love to hear from South Carolina and Georgia Mamas...

We would be looking to have enough space to have play equipment in it and still have room to maybe make a deck and that sort of thing. I've seen some yards that if you lay down, your feet are touching the neighbor's yard. We have a decent size home now. It's over 2700 sq ft.

Your help is much appreciated. I can't wait to visit locations and start deciding on where to go. Being shut inside because of winter and 3 active little ones takes such a toll on us that it's depressive. We moved here because my DH had a difficult time finding employment in FL after he graduated and his current job relocated us to come come here. We are both from Pennsylvania and I grew up in New York so we both knew about winter but it's so different when you have little kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryDayIsANewDay View Post
How big is big? Honestly I really don't know. I could do a little checking around if you would like me to since I live in the area. Our tiny house (1170 sq ft) had a small backyard that we kept fenced for our two dogs). I know the bigger houses in Fort Mitchell have bigger yards than ours, but I doubt they come close to one acre. I could always take pics for you...I have nothing better to do if you find some houses online that you like. Let me know through here or PM. I seriously love the area and would love for other like minded families to move here.