View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:52 AM   #11
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Periods after C-sections...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisingcropsandbabies View Post
Interesting... another bummer about c-sections, I guess. Do you know if women with endo. pass a lot of clots during their period? Sorry if that is TMI. I'm also so sorry to hear about your infertility. I heard that can happen and can't imagine having to go through that. For lack of a better term, that really sucks. I choose not to take hormonal bc so that is not an option for me.
I do, but I don't know if that's typical of endo sufferers. It's certainly not that common for sections to cause it, as I know several other mommies around here who have had sections and I'm the only one I know who ended up with endo out of it.

For us the infertility struggle is over at least, which is a major blessing, unless we by some slim chance decide to have another child. For a variety of reasons that's not looking likely though. Only one of those is the fact that we might have to go through the heartache of years of struggle to conceive again. Once this one is delivered and PPAF returns I'll have to go back to my GYN and see what we can figure out as far as treatment for it. I'm really not sure what else is offered as we were actively TTC by the time the endo was discovered, and I had fist sized ovarian cysts because of it, so they just chose to operate and remove the cysts.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote