View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #35
MichelleSG
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My Very Best cloth diapers with gussets: Fitteds and AIO/AI2/Pockets

That cute little pea cotton outer, that's mine. I know that cotton outer isn't recommended but my family has a thing for the book Little Pea by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and I followed this particular piece of fabric from the woman who went out of business to Nina who bought it. Then waited until my baby got to one size size so this diaper would last us as long as possible. So yeah, cotton outer. I use it as a pocket, Nina made modifications so it would work as such since she normally does covers. It's an awesome diaper. I can double stuff it for nap time and it still works perfect. No leaks or blow outs (double gussetts are great) and the OS fits particularly well. My lo is 18 lbs and 7 months and has yet to crawl. Which means her thighs redefine the phrase thunder thighs. They're really really big and FB OS don't fit her anymore. At 17lbs. Sad I know but she's only in the 75%, I was kind sad that they didn't fit anymore. Her tummy isn't that big so even the other OS that fit her tend to gap in the tummy area. Nina has a band of elastic at the belly to prevent gaps, it's really nice. I'll be ordering from her again and let me just say, quality product. This diaper was a hit in the household.
Crazy semi-crunchy scientist mama to 1 DD almost 10 yrs old and DD 2 born July '11. CDing, extended vaxing, ERF, even been known to co-sleep (gasp!), and trying my best to baby wear a very persnickety diva.
MichelleSG is offline   Reply With Quote