seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnant after TTC while Breastfeeding! *February-March*

Can I join you?

Username (and name if desired) : khbordelon--- Karine
Age of nursling at time of BFP: 11 months
EDD with new baby : November 9th, 2012

I have a quick question for you mamas:
I have had only one post-partum period, started January 17th. DH and I BDed only once () in the past 6 weeks so I know the conception date and it really would not compute with the typical calculations for due dates based on LMP (EDD based on LMP would be October 26th) The discrepancy, two weeks, is pretty big, especially if I have an u/s early. What do you tell your care provider about the dates? ( I am not sure which way we will go , as far as provider goes, because 1) we will move in the next 3-4 months, 2) I don't have health insurance anymore 3) I was thinking about going the midwife route this time around if everything goes well)
I know some smarta$% doctors might not always listen to what you know and I don't want to be freaked out by them saying that baby is behind in growth and it doesn't look good,blablabla..
I have had 5 losses between DS and DD and I don't want to be stressed out more than I already am about this pregnancy.
Thanks for any input.