Re: November 2012 to-do/to buy lists
To do/To buy:
- somehow make my 1200sq ft. house turn into a 1600sq ft house with an extra bedroom.
- get DS1 a big boy bed and pass crib onto newbie, or get newbie a crib and convert DS1's crib into toddler bed
- move DS2 into room with DS1 and get them on the same sleep schedule - this is a big goal for me!!!
- deep clean house and purge anything we do not need
- clean infant items (vibrating chair, swing, exerciser, p&p sheets, ect.)
- buy minimal amount of clothes if this LO is a girl, if it's a boy we are set
- if this is a girl I will be selling all our outgrown boy clothes on DS, ebay and craigslist as this will be our last baby
- have family/friends get us a small pack of disposables when newbie is born because I've decided to use them for the first couple months because I could have 3 in diapers and just don't have enough BGEs for that.
Since I have a 2yo and 6mo I really don't need much.
Katie - WOHM to two boys and wife to a third boy.
Expecting our third child at the end of October!
Last edited by Lovinmama3; 03-19-2012 at 11:11 AM.