Old 03-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #10
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 babies- March Chatter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
A little jealous Crystal! Getting out of the house and away from the kids kinda sounds amazing.
me too I don't really want a job right now, but could seriously use a several days to myself...preferably somewhere with a hot tub, cable and internet connection. I feel bad about it, but I also feel like I'm sinking again. eh. wayne is soo great though. I broke down hard the other night and he actually mentioned that if I needed time away, let him know and he would try to figure something out for me. I am so blessed to have him.

great, instead of things calling for my attention, I'm now being bellowed at...oh wait, that's the kids working on getting sydney signed up for kindergarten! eek! where did the time go? might also look into three year old preschool for elijah, he is sooo ready for it. my babies are going off to school. happy tears.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote