View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:34 PM   #11
dreamingkristin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The more pregnancies, the more achy?

I totally understand.... I 29 weeks preggo with my 4th and I"m 31 now... but I feel so achy and sore this time around.... I'm not tired like I need to sleep but I have no energy.... I"m still working full time as a Kindergarten teacher too... so what your doing sounds not so bad to me actually... I am up at 6:15... in the shower... get 3 kids up and dressed and breakfast - along with finding something that doesn't make me look as large as a houseand is still professional looking and comfy to teach in...and feed myself... we are all out of the house (my hubby usually leaves before I'm in the shower) by 7:45.... drop the 2 younger ones off in carline at thier school... take the oldest one with me to school... walk to office and get copies or whatever I need for the day... pick up the kids on the playground... teach 21 kids.... that are high mantience kinda class.... I'm up and down and squatting and bending all day... and I walk them to lunch and recess... I have recess duty 3 days a week and have at least 1 extra kinda class everyday that requires walking them to that.... then walking them to buses or aftercare or carline or wherever they go... then I get my work done and leave to get the other 2 from thier preschool... and head home.. usually its about 5:15 and I sit down at the computer for a few minutes then I make dinner, clean up dishes in the sink, get things ready for the next day like washing clothes if needed... picking up toys, bathing kids, packing lunches for me and all the kids too....I really don't lay down or sit on the sofa until after the kids are in bed after 8:00.... unless i'm having tons of contractions then I'm at school all day and I come home and lay one the sofa and get nothing done which means more work for the next day and it drives me crazy....
I'm known for PTL too.... but so far cervix is holding closed I just have tons of contractions....I'm hoping that the dr. will write me out of work for beginning of April.. but I really might start asking him when he could sign my disablity papers - maybe he will sooner based on history and that I feel huge and can hardly move lately....