View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:09 AM   #87
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: November 2012 babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&A'smommy View Post
I feel so uneasy. I don't feel good about this right now. With all of my other pregnancies I had a lot cramping in the early stages and have had none yet. I asked the dr for blood work but they only gave me a script for pregnancy confirmation nothing to see if my numbers are doubling. I went friday and will have the results for the confirmation Monday, thought I keep getting dark positives on pregnancy tests. I guess I'll see what they say Monday and talk to them about my fears then. I just have that bad feeling you know?
Prayers and Many Mama!!! I fully understand your concerns! I know every one says this, but every pregnancy is different. Hang in there Hun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clatchford2011 View Post
I am very cautious about this so I will pop in and out once in awhile. I am only 9DPO and got faint pos. on my tests so that puts me at November 16th I believe? we had a loss in Feb and Oed on CD18. So we will see for sure come 11DPO. Having some very light cramps today but I am not really worried...

Just praying for a super sticky bean~
WOOT WOOT Catie!! Congratulations and Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen+1 View Post
I'm glad is is going so well!!! Due to a possible planned c-section I may end up a Oct. baby, I'm hoping to try for a vbac. We transferred 3 embryos, and I'm dying in anticipation for my 1st u/s on the 13th
I'm dying in anticipation too!! I will have an Oct baby as well..due to a c-section as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clatchford2011 View Post
ty, it seems to be mild now but I am sure as time goes it will only get worse lol

How is everyone feeling?
My m/s stopped for 3 days..got REALLY worried..but now it is back full force as well all the other pregnancy symptoms that I was worried would never show up! YAY for symptoms!!