View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 04:42 AM   #9
DalesWidda
Registered Users
Formerly: savmaralamommy
seller

My Mood:
Re: I did not want to spend my next pregnancy terrified

oh my goodness, how frightening. You definately need the support of a much more caring midwife or OB. How is the general attitude for VBACs in Germany? I know you said that having a c-section again would be out of pocket for you so I'm hoping that there is more support for VBACs available. Just remember every pregnancy is different. My first one was a failed induction too. The doctor broke my water at only one cm! I had no idea at the time that what she had done was just pure stupidity and laziness. She wanted me to get that baby out before dinnertime, lol. Anyways, yes it was scary the first time but the second time around I armed myself with information and I got a doula and I had the birth I wanted the first time around. But you are in Germany and I've seen you post on how the general disposition and attitudes are different with Germans, so I don't know what kind of advice to give you other than find a caregiver you can fully trust. I'm sorry you're going through this. It's scary when you lose control of a situation and that's how I truly felt during my first pregnancy.