View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #24
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does this forum include disaster preparedness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaniMami View Post
But I guess if its canned/sealed properly it should be ok, and if I keep it closer to the house it doesnt seem to get that hot so maybe I can figure something out.

I just spoke to my dad who is glad I'm getting more prepared, but suggested I get a handgun as well as a shotgun. He feels its necessary in a survival situation where everyone will be out to take what we have worked so hard to build. Good for hunting too, plenty of deer, wild pigs, rabbits, etc around here.
It will keep longer in cooler temps, but if your using/replacing your stock pile it will be ok. Do they call your roaches Palmetto Bugs or is that just Charleston that dress to fancify their roaches?

I have always been pretty anti-gun, but dh talked me into a couple of guns with the security and hunting arguments. He's right, but I still don't really like it. We have bows and arrows and knifes as well. I really want to learn to throw knives- just because I think its cool.